Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why I Wrote “A Patient's Guide to Mesothelioma,” by Mesothelioma Attorney ... - MesotheliomaHelp.net (blog)

Free Meso Book - A Patient's Guide to MesotheliomaOver the last two decades I have been advocating for mesothelioma patients and their families. I've seen the devastating effects of this terrible disease, and I have also seen the helplessness and fear many patients and their families have when dealing with mesothelioma.

If your life has been turned upside down by mesothelioma, it's important that you know you are not alone.  There are resources available to help you and your family.

That is why I wrote A Patient's Guide to Mesothelioma. Please allow me to send you a free copy of my book to help you navigate the medical and legal hurdles of mesothelioma.

As a partner at the New York law firm of Belluck & Fox, I sponsor MesotheliomaHelp.net, a website with vital information for victims of mesothelioma. We update our blog daily with timely stories related to mesothelioma clinical trials, the latest research, treatment news and human interest stories.

Based on my years of experience, I've pulled together information about mesothelioma in a convenient book.  It's written in plain English and is easy to understand.

Here's what you'll find in my new book:

  • Why asbestos is so dangerous and how it damages your body
  • Who's at risk for developing mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases
  • How doctors diagnose and treat the disease
  • Different methods for coping with your illness
  • How to ease side effects from your treatment
  • Available legal options
  • How the legal process works
  • End-of-life issues you'll want to discuss with your family

The book has a personal journal section so you and your family can track treatments and your appointments with your doctors.

I'm proud of A Patient's Guide to Mesothelioma. Get your free copy today.